Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 3: Blissful day~

Joke of the day =)


Badawi & Samy Vellu in helicopter.Loading down at KL. Badawi said "if i throw 2 RM100 notes down, 2 people are going to be happy," Samy Vellu said " if i throw 200 RM1.00 notes,200 people will be happy." Pilot heard n said "if i throw both of u down, 27millon Malaysian people will be very happy." Forward this message to all Malaysian.This is Malaysian new year hope.


Yep, my pay is finally here. After all the hard work as a trainee in my college in Technical group of computer labs. RM80 for the trainee part and another RM90 is when iIpromoted as TA, duty pay =D. Although is abit less, but is better than nothing. I plan to use this money to buy some assesories for my new car, but not really decided wat to buy yet. There's alot people who got more claims than me, and this really make me abit "jealous", and I hope this month I'll get same as them. PSP and Nokia 5610 Express Music is waiting for me, so I'll work hard for them!

After an hour+ meeting with the T&I and TAs, it's was the time to relax ourself from the stressful day and meeting. Thus, Rs have booked "Code Name: The Cleaner" for us. This show, I will recommed you all to watch . Its quite nice and hilarious, but the time line quite short. I haven't finish my popcorn yet, the show already finish. The whole show takes about 130mins, and here's the official web: http://www.thecleanermovie.com/bh/ quite lame thou, but the page still "not bad". Lucy Liu, one of the Charlie's angel's angel act in this movie too, she act as what she is good at, "A secret Agent". She is hot too :) Love her alot ! Asians.. haha


Engine
Boxer 16VInner of the car, quite big


Today my car finally out from the workshop, everything ok but the exhaust still not change yet, so quite noisy. Tomorow I'm goin to test drive this car and giv her a wax polish, haha! here's some extra pic which I taken today. Boxer engine~ 1728CC vry fast :) you can read more about Boxer Engine here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_engine .


Candid pic of the day


Desiree :)
Today's promise:
1. Must fetch VVIP
2.Keep the money well
3.Canot simply waste money
Next update:
1.Noroi The Curse
2.Test drive result
[Jeff] 09/01/08

No comments: